Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trimming...

Ok, here now the results :)... I'm super proud of myself. Yesterday afternoon I killed the rest of the bushes, this time with both kids outside but they were doing great.
A picture BEFORE Rona took action :)

My little helper yesterday:
Zoe is telling Henry what 'not to do'... *LOL*
And AFTER!!! There are still some branches left on the stupid tree in the front of my office window... they were too tall for me to reach / too dangerous to cut down while Zoe was running around so that'll go this weekend when I can sneak out for a minute 'alone' ;). Look at the bushes in front of the garage, super proud of them! When we moved in they were spirals but it all grew out as the years went by... our gardener doesn't really do cutting back bushes... 


I can FINALLY look out the window again, my only entertainment during working hrs, come on ;)... the tree was just covering up the whole house... now you can actually see our house again :). It was supposed to be a weeping tree but after the first time our gardener cut it back it came back crazy growing... :(... now it's not a weeping anymore so we'll have to do drastic cutting every year on it probably.

It feels GOOD! Clean :)... we're ready for the next season... so glad I finally took care of this. It was on my list for three years and every year we were looking into somebody else cutting it back. Well, I just saved us a good amount of $150 :)... Go Me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Job Rona!!!!!! Looks Great

Patty