The days are counted!!! On Wednesday it's HALLOWEEN!!! Then these awesome pumpkin patches are coming to an end :(. Yesterday was such an amazing warm and sunny day I had to take the kids out again to the Pumpkin Factory. They enjoyed it lots.
My little Man, he's free standing already and yesterday he refused to go into the stroller!!! Every time I lifted him into it he made a scene! He wanted to either crawl or walk on my hand! Oh Dear! That's going to be fun, I can tell already.
Our Thanksgiving Dinner :) :) :)... big Turkey coming your way. Unfortunately we won't celebrate Thanksgiving this year but you can count on it, I'll make a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner one of these days this year no matter if it is Thanksgiving or nor :).
The kids didn't wanna leave!!! Can you tell, they had a blast
Zoe loves this little house there. She always makes me something to eat ;)... yesterday some hay / aka cake :)
Most of the time we've gone this year, they always have the greatest sunsets...









No comments:
Post a Comment