Monday, October 22, 2012

Mom's Day Out

I started the weekend with a nice Day out... just me, myself and I once the kids and Frank got out of bed I left. First I went to Starbucks. I actually went inside the store, not the drive-thru - due to no kids in the car ;)... back on the road again to my pampering appt. for a deluxe pedicure. Oh man, that was so good. Delicious Starbucks and my book while my feet got pampered and the nice back massage from the chair I was chilling in. I can't tell you when I've read so many pages at once the last time (since the kids are around)... I don't think there wasn't any time for it since then... I literally was there for 2 hrs.... AMAZING!!! Afterwards I went shopping for the week, fresh and energized again... it was well needed. 
We had our neighbors over for dinner. It was actually a date-dinner :) because we put the kids to bed before our neighbors arrived so it totally felt like a date night out *lol*...
First Time in my life... I made mussels. Wasn't that hard. I was super excited how they opened up each at their own time in my steaming wine sauce... fun to watch
Home Made Lasagne was the main dish and home made apple pie with Vienna Coffee (it has baileys in it *YUM*)
Today we had Krabbelgruppe... the German Group we meet every Monday Morning... none of my kids were into the singing :(... oh well... they were behaving though so I let it go today ;). Good day so far

Henry just LOVE to play... he doesn't need any entertainment. Both Zoe and Henry are perfectly fine just let them go and they're happy and find always something to play with

The big kids... all of them 2 yrs old and nothing but trouble sometimes *lol*... on the table, jumping onto the couch. Zoe loves it to be around boys only!
Who's peeking around the office door. Well, I might not have a cubicle neighbor but sometimes a little face peeking around the corner ;)... I think we're in a changing stage... nap time slowly fades away but I found a way to let the kids be awake if they don't wanna nap but they can't come into the office! We'll see how that works... if they won't work with me they'll have to go upstairs in their room again. I think that's only fair :).

No comments: