Thursday, October 4, 2012

Toledo Zoo on this nice and sunny fall day

Even though we've been to the Toledo Zoo now soooo many times I can still show you something new :)...
Ok, this one isn't from the zoo ;)... Zoe took this picture last night when Frank and Henry were playing:
The penguins:



Baby Lucas:


Ups, the zoo turned Zoe into a dog!!! *wuff wuff*
Something new we've never seen... beetles...

It's getting worse... giant cockroaches... I felt nauseous after we were done with this 'crawler' section
They were as big as my fingers!
A spider
Grasshopper

Another kind of cockroaches
Spider missing one leg :(
Monkeys

All he does is eating... *lol*


Watching the ducks
Train Ride "I'm ready" she said
When the train started, Zoe put her hand around Henry... too cute

Look, the safari

The little man enjoying the zoo
Something different... checking out the gift store for the first time and eating some cookies... *yum*
Zoe got her first 'teddy', penguin that she helped fill up. She likes it... 
We had an amazing time. So glad I can spend all this time with the kids and do fun stuff with them every day. So thankful that I can do all these awesome things and not being stuck at home all day. *heart*

No comments: