Sunday, October 7, 2012

BBQ and Farm

Yesterday we were invited to a BBQ at Silke & Joe's. Unfortunately I forgot to take more pics :(. Zoe and Janos were having a blast playing as always.

Ms. Laura :)
They've grown so much... stupid me didn't take any pics from Emma and Henry :(.
Today I enjoyed my grocery shopping alone and in the afternoon I took the kids to another farm further away. It was a little bummer since it was so far away and then barely people there and the rain didn't help much either :(. But on the up-hand side we always have a great time of course and I finally brought my quarters to feed the goats :)

We even went on a hayride just us :)...
My little goofball :)


Since it was raining we were home earlier than planned so Zoe and I cleaned up our yard ;)... I'm cracking up since our 'cleaning up' was basically cutting back the bushes / trees... and who knows me... knows that now we have barely anything left *LOL*. Frank was shocked... but I was super happy and felt amazing to get something else done than work or cooking or taking care of the kids ;). Our house is now the one with the naked bushes *lol*... and Zoe was a big helper and super excited to do something just with mommy.

1 comment:

hel.kyn. said...

Die Videos machen immer wieder Spaß. Man sieht die Kinder spielen, hört sie sprechen und lachen und bekommt so einen wirklich lebendigen Eindruck von ihnen.