My little munchkin just after she finished her 'phone call' with daddy sitting in front of the oven, checking herself out *toofunny* but she's very serious about it
In the afternoon we went to the Homecoming Parade from a High School. It was fun, Zoe loved it!!! Unfortunately it rained but that didn't bother us much. A shot just before the parade started:
The last part is the cutest :). I always get compliments on the kids when I go out. It's pretty awesome and I enjoy every one of them :)
While Zoe who was supposed to eat the chicken was totally into the mashed potatoes with gravy which were originally for Henry! We ended up bringing most of the chicken back home... wasn't long after our arrival and the rest of the chicken was gone *lol*... I guess Frank was hungry ;).
And another great day has come to an end.
Henry just loves to play, we were home and the kids were playing before bedtime... Henry is here and there and walks around with the crocodile walker and as soon as I said: 'It's time to go to bed'... Henry stopped playing immediately and crawled in high speed towards the gate to the stairs *lol*... Frank and I were cracking up. Also Henry knows now how to go down the stairs... I'll make a movie soon, it's just too cute how he rushes to the end of the stairs, smiling big times and being totally excited... then slowly turning around and trying to succeed going down the stairs. It's just adorable...






No comments:
Post a Comment