Yes, I love love love it... the pics are sooo great and now I can take pics with my phone and don't have to worry about them being blurry or whatnot... it's so much fun to take shots and just upload them quickly or send them to Frank to show him what we're up to during the day. Like yesterday I sent him this picture to work and told him... he should've picked a better sport for his bread because I don't know if it's gonna survive now *lol*. Zoe takes over some spots in our house... she got already her own draw in the desk, a tupperware cabinet, a 'Zoe' cabinet and this 'new' bread draw we just got installed isn't good to actually store things in because Zoe took it over once it got installed ;)
At 'My Urban Toddler'... our new semester for Music Class started 'YEAH'. Zoe was soooo excited... as soon as she saw our teacher she ran into the class room and man did she hollow my name: 'MAMA... COME, COME...' and she was waving her hands.. like 'faster... come come'... crazy chickHenry got some vaccinations yesterday... I think 5 in total but in only two shots and one oral :(... poor guy... it worked on him yesterday a little... but he slept 8 hrs during the night in one piece!!!
Zoe making friends







No comments:
Post a Comment