Some pics from playing around :)... Henry seems to be a complete mommy's boy. I went to pilates yesterday and as soon as i left the house he senses it and wasn't happy at all :(... Next SAT we're going to a company party ( our first date night since henry's birth) and i'm just so afraid that henry won't be ok :(... I know he'll be in good hands but apparently he doesn't care even if his daddy is taking care of him, he wants me!!! Wish me luck that he'll be fine!
In the 30th we're having an appointment at the german consulate in chicago and we'll get my name updated to my married name so i'll have one name in every country ;)... And we get the kids' german birth certificates and german passports as well!!! I'm sooooo super excited :)


And today my dear friend Silke with son Janos finally come back home from their trip to germany!!! This was a LONG month without them here in Michigan! I'm thrilled!!! I'm going to get some balloons in german flag colors and american flag colors and place then at their house :)... It's gonna be awesome. I talked to her husband yesteday night and he's sooo happy for their arrival as well... He was cooking all night and will today, sooo cute :).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment