Saturday, January 7, 2012

Caleb's 1st Birthday Party

We all were soooo happy that we could celebrate Caleb's 1st Birthday today... I think this was the biggest birthday party for a little guy that I've been to here :)... everybody made it happen to show up and it was great.

Zoe loved the little people setup and was happy eating her chips.
In the USA it's a tradition that the birthday kid gets a cake for himself that he can smash... the 'smash cake'. Caleb got a little polar bear and liked it a lot. Poor Zoe, she didn't get a 'smash cake' and also Henry won't get one because we won't let them sugar ;). The other day it hit me... Zoe is turning 2 already and I won't introduce her to sugar!!! But it's good... she'll get in touch with sugar sooner than later

Zoe was sooo busy playing, she wouldn't give me a smile for the camera, every now and then she'd run through the crowd calling: 'MAMA' when she wanted to show me something, too cute!!!

We had another great day. We have the playoffs of football right now going on... 4 games on the weekend... and they take forever... I mean a game here and there is doable... but man... the TV on all day and then so loud... I'm not a fan of it at all... since the weather here is so great right now (sunshine pure) I might take the kids up north to 'Frankenmuth' a german town for a stroll. They have a popular Christmas Store that is open 365 days a year :)... maybe I get some great deals on 2011 collection stuff... I'm always out for good deals :).

No comments: