Look how long he's getting!!!
Zoe chewing carrots :)I was going to go up north to Frankenmuth (a german town 90 miles north of us) while football is playing at home :(... but then when I left the house a friend called and ask if I wanna join her and the kids in the park and so I changed my plans and met her. Zoe had a blast...
Uuuuiiiiiiiiii
We saw a guy canoeing
Zoe wanted to walk the whole way we were taking a walk. She did great and every time I asked her if she wanted to go in the stroller she was taking a very big breather like (man... don't you listen mommy???) Nooo nooo nooo :)... it was the cutest thing ever and also her body language *lol*
'Where did it go?'
'What? I can't go further? But I want to! Come and get me!'
Back home... Henry wants to watch the football game... or at least he wants to be up seeing what's going on!
Zoe says already so many things! And full sentences like: 'Where did it go?' 'There it is' and words like: ball, help, please, heiss, pizza... unfortunately only one word in german :(... or ball you can say either or... it's the same :). It's surprising because we didn't even notice until we listened closer and found her saying these sentences. And when she says bye (oh that's also one very popular word) she kisses you 'goodbye' since she sees it with us... she even gave a kiss to the birthday party host yesterday, it was the cutest thing ever :)... we all get lots of kisses here :). She also can sing songs after she's heard them once... doesn't say the lyrics right but the melody you can hear good :)... and she uses many different things as phone and talks away *lol*... the other day I was on the phone... Zoe quickly got her own phone and followed me through the house with her phone tucked in her side talking and giggling away! She cracks me up!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment