Tuesday, January 24, 2012

becoming a big girl

After back and forth and what are we going to do with the kids room this or that way... no matter what... Zoe has to grow up eventually and get our of her crib... we can't keep her in there too long closed in. So today I just started to remove the one side of her crib and make it possible for her to leave the crib any time she wants. Many times I hear that parents had to remove it because the kids would climb out of it and fall out of it... I don't want to reach that stage so we do it now... it was a little challenging but as you can see... I succeeded this nap... I'm very excited how bed time goes since Frank is always bringing her to bed, she probably tests him too. She knows way too well that with me there is a certain point she can't go any further. I'm soo happy that I succeeded, it's better than a raise in your job *lol*... well it kind of is comparable I guess *lol*. 


So now it's time to go and visit our friends Silke and Janos, they're FINALLY back from Germany *YEAH*... I'm super excited to go and see them... Henry is already ready to go but since Zoe just fell out 30 min ago I kind of don't like to wake her up... I'll check on her and see if I can get her to wake up without problems... ;)

No comments: