I played around with Frank's fancy camera, here some excellent pics of our Cutie, she's growing up!!!
Hihi... she's not happy as you can tell:
Oh, I have a new thing going... when I go shopping I pick up some flowers and bring some color into our house... aren't they awesome?
I love flowers:
Some more pics:
Zoe is smiling a lot. It's really the best in the world when she's getting changed she's stretching and smiling and making fun, looking at her wall decoration in her room... she's so adorable:
Her look!!! Too funny:

I love flowers:

4 comments:
she's sooooooooooo cute
grndmom
Hehe.. Du und deine Blumen. Das ist wirklich lustig. Du solltest mal vorbei kommen und dich um meine Blumen bzw. Pflanzen kümmern. :-D Naja. Ich bin ja schon stolz, dass die noch leben. Hab noch die Pflanzen, die ich von dir bekommen habe. ;-)
Zoe hat jetzt aber auch schon ne richtige Persönlichkeit. Die wird auch von Tag zu Tag süßer. :-)
Ich kann SitSit nur zustimmen: Zoe hat wirklich schon richtige Persönlichkeit. Und die Rosen sind prächtig, das wird bestimmt ein schönes Wochenende.
Grüße aus der Bleichertraße!
Hallo liebe Rona! Deine suesse maus sieht schon fast gar nicht mehr aus wie neu geboren. Echt wahnsinn wie schnell die zeit so vergeht. Xoxo sandra und angel
Post a Comment