Tomorrow it's time to go back to work. I have already and idea how I'll manage it, let's see if Zoe plays with it or not. But so far it looks that it might work, just less sleep for me and less time for me as well = less postings, I still try to post
regularly but it will be less than now :(. The last couple of days off I used to the extend. Got my car checked on Monday and fixed on Tuesday, shopping trips needed to be done. Zoe needed to get the newborn screening test taken again. This time without daddy because it's too hard on his heart when she's screaming her head off. She did sooo good and the nurse who did it did it quick and we were out of there and Zoe were smiling again at night.
It's so much fun getting out with her and do stuff. I will still stl do that of course, I can't stay in the house all day... and the weather outside is sooo awesome right now, very springy... so the daily walks will be extended and will continue of course. Fresh air for us both and we meet our neighbors more because everybody gets out more now.
Here some pics from our yesterday shopping at Costco :).

And it all fit somehow ;)...


Our little one totally crashed after the shopping tour.

I have a fuzzy baby... she wants MILK... I have to go... cu guys
1 comment:
"...der ganze Einkauf nur für mich..." träumt Klein-Zoe und sieht sehr zufrieden aus.
Post a Comment