... and finally back to sleep... gives me some time to finally eat something!Monday, March 1, 2010
King Bed finally arrived
Juhuuuu... we finally got our bed frame and on the WE Frank put it together and we finally put on our new bedding that was still sitting in its package until now. The only thing missing in the bedroom are the curtains and Frank is thinking of buying another dresser. I love our bedroom, it's pretty funny how high the bed is now... we have to climb into our bed *lol*... but it's very comfortable and we're very happy it's finally complete:
Oh yes, Frank got his TV in the bedroom finally ;)... but we're not using is as much as I thought!


Of course I won't forget to update you on Zoe. Today she's a little cranky and needs to be hold a lot. I think something bothers her... here a cranky moment:
... and finally back to sleep... gives me some time to finally eat something!

Yesterday I was shopping hoping to find something to wear because I have mostly maternity clothes left... I got rid of most of my clothes during all the moves. But I couldn't find anything... it was upsetting :(... It was much easier going shopping while being pregnant!!!
... and finally back to sleep... gives me some time to finally eat something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It really makes a differance with the new bed.......you told me a happy baby is one laying on her back with her arms above her head.you and Frank have a happy baby.(love you all)grandmom.
Post a Comment