Here we're taking a break (for food of course) in the feeding room. It's great to get out with the kids and it's not that difficult at all. Zoe is sooo good you just have to take your time and it's all good and fun :)
Since we had already our two strollers in the car we didn't know if we'd fit the just purchased one... BUT... I so wanted it with us so we tried to fit it and we suceeded :)... so we can fit THREE strollers into my trunk :)
our two little ones *smile*. This by the way is the new blanket for Zoe I bought at IKEA... it has some things on it that she can play with when she's a little older:
our cutie:

Every morning we have our German breakfast :)... *yammi*
Zoe finally uses her rocking chair... she likes it:
Today we all took a nap because in the morning we had a photo shooting (so excited about the results... sure I'll post them. We might get some results already tomorrow) and we were all very tired afterwards... just after the nap, feeding again:
Sophia is checking out her cousin:
... OMG... so cute

*proud* I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new stroller... here we're on our test drive:

Zoe likes it too... she wasn't fuzzing around for the first time getting out on a stroll... WOW... I guess that's a very good sign:
Ui, look... the first buds are here!!! Spring is on its way *YEAH*
We try to take a walk each day and I'll continue that.
:(... Dana and Sophia are going back home tomorrow night. Doug is probably so happy to have them back tomorrow. I'm very sad but very happy that we had them here for a couple of days.
Every morning we have our German breakfast :)... *yammi*
Ui, look... the first buds are here!!! Spring is on its way *YEAH*
We try to take a walk each day and I'll continue that.

1 comment:
Amerika oder wenigstens die Kaufhäuser scheinen sehr kinderfreundlich zu sein, dass man da ein ruhiges Plätzchen für das Füttern bei Mama eingerichtet hat. Das sollte man sich hier vielleicht mal abgucken. Der neue stroller sieht ja chick aus. Und das Bettchen und dazu die tolle Himmelsdecke mit der dicken Sonne. Ganz niedlich die Bilder von Sophia mit Zoe. Und super cool Sophia mit Sonnenbrille. Das sieht richtis stark aus!
Post a Comment