Wednesday, March 10, 2010

back to normal

Alright... man... that was something!!! It was a mess... but luckily I'm back to normal and Frank didn't get that stupid stomach flu. Puh... what a relief. I can eat normal again and we're ready to go to visit our family in Baltimore on the weekend. We're going to pack everything tomorrow and on Friday we're going to hit the road after we all woke up.
You have to hear the two in the morning... Zoe makes all these noises when she wakes up... like her daddy! Is it really sooo hard to wake up??? It's sooo amazing how much they are alike.
Zoe slept through the night again (second time in a row)... I don't wake her up anymore because I think she knows when she's hungry.
And today she just didn't want to wake up at all... crazy girl!
Here some pics I found on my IPhone that I still wanted to post:
Today we went shopping to buy some stuff for our trip and afterwards we drove through the park but I didn't wanna take a walk in the park because there were just a few people and I didn't feel comfortable. Isn't that sad?
But I feel safe in our neighborhood and once we got home I took the stroller out of my trunk and took a nice walk in our neighborhood.
Here a picture of our little bear... sooo cute :)
Can you imagine, I was looking for the pacifier chain with wooden pieces on it and I couldn't find it anywhere here. Well... Dana gave them to us as a gift, she bought it in Germany ;). I was soooo happy about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Der kleine Bär ist ja wirklich zum Knuddeln süß.... schön, dass es Dir liebe Rona wieder besser geht! Lb. Gruß Edda

Doug and/or Dana said...

Hihi, coole Idee mit dem Schnulli, was? Zoe fuellt ja richtig aus, sie wird immer knuddeliger und suesser. Ich vermisse meine taeglichen Spaziergaenge mit euch... Ich wollte dich Freitag anrufen, aber ich fahrt ja schon los. Wann kommt ihr wieder? Wir koennen ja naechste Woche telen. Sorry, dass ich nicht vorher zum Anrufen gekommen bin.
Gut, dass es euch besser geht. Liebe Gruesse und knuddel Zoe von ihrer Tante aus Montana!!

SitSit said...

Ich will auch knuddeln kommen. :-)

Anonymous said...

Im orangefarbenen Anzug, Hände in den Taschen, "Love" blinzelt aus dem Ausschnitt hervor, dazu der absolut coole Ausdruck: ganz starkes Foto!

Anonymous said...

Hallo ihr drei !

Eure kleines Bärchen ist echt super süß !
Wo bekommt man so einen coolen
Babyanzug ?!

Viele liebe Grüße aus Wildeshausen
Christina + Christoph