Well... you know these kind of pics ;)... but with a growing belly and today was the big day... I'm back to my 'pre pregnancy' weight *very big smile*. And I gave myself to the end of the year to loose it all *lol*... well... goal reached! Now I can go on with the next goal ;). Hhhmmm, I had a treat for myself I wanted to get once I lost it all... I just can't remember what that was! Oh man! Well... it'll come back if it was a good one ;). Ok, the no. on the scale is the same, but I bet I had more muscles and less fat *lol*... that transfer will come next. I'm glad I got rid of it all so quick and I was soooo worried that it would stick with me for a while.
Also I had my midwife appt. today and got the 'release back to work'. My body has recovered perfectly and I'm allowed to go on with all the stuff that I wasn't allowed to do for a while *YEAH*. Jenny (the midwife) was very happy about my visit and how I did.
And of course we took a walk (that's a daily must)... I just love it. And today it was sooo warm outside (almost 20 degrees C)... I felt so bad for Zoe that she was dressed so warm... 

No comments:
Post a Comment