YEAH... it's getting there... today it's gonna be very warm already... 20 Degrees C (in the 60ies F)... well... Aunt Nita gave Zoe these cool Flip Flops for an outfit 6-9 month... I just couldn't help it and try on the flip flops :). I decided that Zoe will be bare foot today... get some air on these tiny feet :)

Well, as long as she's dependent on me dressing her, i'm gonna dress her up as I wish *lol*...
5 comments:
Hehe. Noch bissel zu groß die FlipFlops. ;-) Nicht so die TopSchuhe um Laufen zu lernen.. ;-)
Zoe übt eben jetzt schon, mal auf "großem Fuß" zu leben. Aber das gesamte Outfit: laufstegreif! Pink steht ihr einfach richtig gut. Und so ein flottes Hütchen. Und ihr Blick: na,wie gefalle ich euch?
Rona, I think you are teaching Zoe at a very young age how to collect shoes like her mom does. She's beautiful.
AL
*lol*... Al!!! I was just thinking the other day that I have to go and get some new shoes... even though I have soo many *lol*... Well... what can I say, like mother, like daughter ;)
She is so cute in her summer outfit. I can not wait to see her in person! She changes already so much.
XOXO Sandra
Post a Comment