That was a nice weekend. We finally made it to Baltimore without letting a stomach flu hinder us ;)... Zoe was just GREAT. She's already a little road trip girl ;). Since we got stuck in traffic in Baltimore we needed to feed her in the car before we finally arrived at Grandma and PopPop (Opa). We found a great solution how to do a road trip with a baby. 15 Min before we arrived at our stop I started pumping milk and then she drank from the bottle (goes faster), changed her and grabbed some food for us and we were back on the road. It was just awesome. Bad though, on the way back home the pump broke :(... I had some problems. First order of business back home was buying a new pump because I was almost ready to explode :(... I wasn't aware that I am so dependent on the pump!!!
... and Uncle Ray:
... and Auntie Patty (Aunt Patty has Zoe withdraw now!!! And wanted to keep Zoe *g*... but we took her with us back home of course):
Zoe enjoyed all the hugs and coziness on family's shoulders:
Zoes' only male cousin Jake... and she loves him... she hasn't laughed that much all weekend (she slept more) but in Jakes arms she was just laughing and smiling, how adorable:
On the way back home something got stuck on our car... first time ever... some plastic... on the next toll we got rid of it:
Ms. Sleepy again:

1 comment:
Cute!! I want to hold her, too!!
Post a Comment