Thursday, December 31, 2009

36 weeks

Here you can see Zoe at 36 weeks... only 4 weeks to go and you won't believe it but next week she's already 'full term'...
Regarding the DVD if you start having 4 things out of 6 then you're only 2-4 weeks away from giving birth... I think we're pretty close :)... I bet she's gonna be a January baby...

4 comments:

Jela said...

I bet with you and say, January 26th.

Rona said...

so funny, I was thinking about the 26th today as well... but somehow for months I think she comes on the 27th :). I totally don't think she comes on her due date: January, 28th! We'll see... I'll let you know :)

Anonymous said...

26th is great, let 'our row of
26ths' continue; can't wait to hear the 'final news'.
Happy New Year,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Liebe Rona, ich wette auch auf ein Januar-Baby. Alles Gute und die besten Wünsche für das bevorstehende Ereignis!
Helene Kynast aus der Bleicherstraße in Bremen