Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Japanese Steak House

Mmmhhh, that was delicious. Yesterday we met with Jenny, Franzi and Oliver for a very delicious dinner at a japanese restaurant. They cook in front of you right at your table and do a few 'tricks' as well... and here is our chef in action:

Franzi and Oliver very concentrated watching the chef:
It tastes delicious:
ui, the salmon with vegetables is steaming in a 'dome'
It was a very great night. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed the good food big times :).
Tomorrow Jenny will fly back home to Germany and I'll drive to Chicago for a last time for a while. Since it's only 6 weeks and 2 days to go I got the 'Ok' that this will be my last trip being pregnant. Then I can stay in DET and get ready for the big day...

No comments: