Ok Jela, here now another try :). Better? Next time I'm gonna make a shot in the afternoon and not in the morning... you can totally tell that I just fell out of bed *lol*. This is how I looked when we turned into the 34th week:
This week I was in Chicago (for the last time) and my coworkers told me that my belly dropped down already... oh oh... it's getting closer... I'm just sad because it all goes way too fast... I don't wanna know how fast she'll grow up :(... gosh... she's not even here and I think about her being a grown up already way to quick!!! RONA!!! Stop it... Really!!! ;)
This week I was in Chicago (for the last time) and my coworkers told me that my belly dropped down already... oh oh... it's getting closer... I'm just sad because it all goes way too fast... I don't wanna know how fast she'll grow up :(... gosh... she's not even here and I think about her being a grown up already way to quick!!! RONA!!! Stop it... Really!!! ;)

1 comment:
Schon vieeeeel besser *G* und dein Bauch ist auch sehr hübsch. ;)
Post a Comment