Typical me!!! *lol*...
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
... somebody likes to shred receipts :)
... another funny action in our household :)... I think Frank is going to hide the paper shredder very soon from me ;). Well, when I come home from the shopping trips I shred the receipts pretty soon if I think we won't need them anymore. Just need to have a clean purse/ wallet, right? The womens' purses are way too crowded anyways. So we need to clean them up right away. So again I shredded a receipt that we needed... and I figured I can reestablish the receipt by going through the shredded paper and find the right pieces and glue them together! I succeeded :). With the barcode and the name of the item, some more numbers on it we were able to return the bedskirt and I really had a blast glueing it all together and cracking up during the whole thing ;).
Typical me!!! *lol*...
Typical me!!! *lol*...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment