Story of the hating part: We came home on Monday night after 8 hrs driving, looking forward to a cozy night in our cozy house, and the first thing I saw... DUST!!! All over the house!!! I freaked out. We just had everything cleaned by professionals before we moved in and I cleaned throughout the weeks already a lot... and everything... for nothing... I was soooo frustrated, went to bed at 830PM and was very happy to leave this mess asap the next morning to go to Chicago for a few days. I wasn't able at all to stay in this dust... and then it bugged me big times that I had to leave and wasn't able to clean it right away!!! So you can imagine what's on our 'to do' list this weekend... exactly... a major house clean this time done by us :(... what a mess... It still makes me very upset when I think about it. Oh well... life goes on, right?Project Baby room has to wait for another one or two weeks...


No comments:
Post a Comment