Thursday, December 10, 2009

33 weeks

Hello Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, we approached the 33 week mark today!!! WOW... only 7 weeks left. I think we should start getting the babies room ready!!! Don't wanna run out of time here... but we're planning on a week off between X-Mas and the new year, by then we should be good to go.Zoe is still moving around a lot... I mean stretching. It's so much fun watching her move around or shift her from one side to another *lol*. It's pretty amazing this whole pregnancy thing. I would've never thought that it can be so exciting... my friends were telling me that earlier in the pregnancy how exciting it is and that they wanna be pregnant again... I just didn't know where they get that idea from. But now I can see it... it's pretty cool being pregnant. Not that anybody should jump on it right now... of course you need a loving and supporting husband or boyfriend for that whole adventure. Yeah, sorry Ladies, Frank is already taken :).
I think I needed to recover a little bit from last week... it was a little too stressful with driving to CHI right after coming back from Baltimore, then the house being dusty... but since last weekend with the dust almost gone and one week working in DET I feel much better again. Actually I started feeling awesome again after the Midwife visit on Tuesday. This time we met Mary. A new Midwife to us but finally one that is located in that office. She is an older Lady and just awesome. Frank and I connected with her right away... and my weird 'flashes' I had lately during presentations again are just 'hot flashes' *lol*... also one thing which is kind of funny now. I'm always warm... at work now everybody is freezing while I'm comfortable or even too warm. Can you imagine? Even at home, Frank turns on the heat now while I'm still fine. I have my internal blanket right now :). Yeah... never plan on being totally pregnant in the summertime... I think that'll be totally uncomfortable.
Other than that we have a power outage at work... here in Michigan the construction is not very stable I guess, so a bunch of power lines said 'goodbye' yesterday afternoon after the wind came up with an amazingly high speed and various areas are out of power now. Pretty uncool because it's very cold right now as well. Luckily our house is not effected but many other homes :(. The energy company got half of the outages back on overnight... let's see if they're all back up by tomorrow.

No comments: