And we got already our first furniture set, the only one that we buy new (ok, a king size bedroom set is on our list as well *g*. But we'll buy only the king size mattress with box spring for now and later on the bedroom set. Has to be well chosen). Just to give you an idea, the master bedroom is as big as the living room :)... can't wait to move in!!! I think we might switch around the setup of the living room set though... we were thinking this would be the best layout but I didn't like it that much when we placed it this way... so we'll have to move it around a little once we're in. We've decided to have our first night in the house on October, 17th!!! Party!!! :) Let's see... what can we do to celebrate that night and make it very special? Any ideas? What did you do when you first moved into your own house? Apparently we can't prost with champagne, that's off the list!!!Today we switched electricity, gas, water and waste over to our name... that's checked off the 'to do list' as well... what else... yeah, tomorrow I have to go to the city and get my name written into the books. I still have to go to the Social Security Administration and change my name, get my Michigan driver license with my new name and THEN... I need to get my German passport changed as well... I should apply for the status change so I get a Greencard as well... oh man... I think I can just add and add to the list... I better stop now ;).


2 comments:
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Haus, den super Sofas und überhaupt von Herzen alles Liebe für Euch in Eurem Superhaus!!! Eure Edda
Lädt man in Amerika nicht die Nachbarn zur Einweihungsparty ein? Oder war das so eine Utah Spezialität?
Post a Comment