The car accident gets covered by my insurance and I can fix that ugly bumper... very nice :).
Finally we got the marriage certificate back but with the wrong date!!! Sure enough I called them right away and blubb... the new certificate was in our mailbox 2 days after I complained. That was quick :).
House is ready to get bought. The loan got through and they wanna close already next week... which is not gonna happen because I'm gonna be out of town. I have to fly to Spokane, WA and Boise, ID so I'll be gone TUE - FR. And then on Monday, 28th we gonna close as planned and TUE I have to fly to Miami, FL for a one day trip.
All looks AWESOME as you can tell. You can find us most of our free time in hardware stores *lol*... finding the right tile, hardware and colors to pimp up our house. It's already all planned out in our heads, once we have the keys, we're going nuts. Frank wants to take off one day to take care of the house and the works in there. He has already handy men on hand that have to come in right away and do their work. How exciting :)... CAN'T wait to get settled. We gonna move all our stuff in the middle of october and then we can make it our 'home sweet home'. Frank took some pictures of the house while the inspection was being done, maybe I'm gonna go on his computer and upload some pics for you guys so you can see our dream house from the inside...
Oh, last but not least... almost forgotten... Zoe is moving like crazy! I still like it much better when she kicks. But I'm getting used to her moving around... it's pretty funny! I'm growing!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment