911 is never quick, let me tell you that. It's the second time I called them and again... waited 30 minutes at least. Called them a second time but they told us they're already on their way. Ok... I guess the guys missed their appointment, not my problem though, they shouldn't have hit me ;). So I don't know how I should feel. I'm glad nothing happend, I'm sad that it happend and that I have an accident on my previous clean record and I'm totally pissed that my car has these scratches now :(. What a mess... it will bother me every time I see it. Sure enough I'll call the insurance company and will see what's in for me. I might even let it repair or just take the money. The car has already so many 'other cars opening the doors and I don't care who's next to me' dents and now additional scratches... nice!!!
It seems that the guy 'picked me up'... here my damage:
Luckily if you look from the standing posistion you don't see it that badly... but if you look from the back :(... DAMN IT!!! I need to let it all checked out by a car shop if it's just a cosmetic damage or if the 'frame' changed at all. I'll get all the details and when the homework is done, I'll call up the insurance :).
He had a 2005 Infinity, pimped!!! Tja buddy... I'm sorry for your nice car... Just for the records, a 20 year old boy with a license for 3 years. But he was nice, can't say anything bad about him.



2 comments:
Puh, Glück gehabt. Bin froh, dass dir nichts passiert ist.
Als mich mal einer angedetscht hat, hat man noch nicht einmal was gesehen, aber ich war am Zittern!! Das glaubst du nicht, aber du scheinst das ja alles ganz cool zu nehmen. ;) Ist ja auch besser so.
Rona Rona, meinste nicht du hast in der letzten Zeit genug Aufregung gehabt? Immer auf der Überholspur die Kleene *fg*. Gut das dir und Zoe nichts passiert ist ;-)
Post a Comment