Thursday, September 24, 2009

22 weeks

Greetings from the WestCoast. Uuuhh, I love it out here... we went on a sales call in Moses Lake, WA (flew to Spokane, WA and drove 2 hrs by car to Moses Lake) and had dinner on a deck with this wonderful view, isn't that awesome?
Yes, I know, it's time again... here is a picture of the 22 week baby belly. I'm telling you, she's growing, my belly sometimes feels like it explodes. Yesterday was one of those days... like she's making herself some room there... but she's very good while travelling, doesn't move so much, just kicks sometimes here and there. Very good behaviour already *GOOD GIRL*. And yeah, I love those maternity clothes... I think I'm gonna continue wearing them when she's out. They're so comfortable, shopping was never so easy for me than it is now!!!

So today another sales call (we're in Boise, ID right now) and then tomorrow morning we fly back home. A one day trip :(... but my car was in the shop this week and is already fixed and we can pick it up when I'm home on FR. That's so cool... and on Monday we're going to get our HOUSE :)... uiuiui... that'll be exciting...

2 comments:

Jela said...

Der Babybauch steht dir total gut. ;)

Anonymous said...

Rona you look fabulous!!!
LG
Andrea