Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We bought the house

Yes, we got it. We bought a house!!! We're so happy. Tomorrow in the morning our couch set will be delivered and in the evening the tile guy comes around and checks out how much work hours he has to calculate for our kitchen backsplash and the laundry room. On Friday another guy comes in and works on painting the kitchen cabinets white, our appliances will be delivered on the 17th. And then we move our stuff as well... we're ready to get settled :).
Just came back from Florida to visit a client. I got some very great compliments from them about my 'performance' when I visited them in July/August in their Chicago facility and they wanted me to do the same in their facility in Deerfield, FL. Since Florida is not in our region I wouldn't be the one (normally) who'd fly out there and do the job. But since it was a personal request from them that I'll do that job in Florida, my bosses in CHI agreed to let me go for that trip. The great feedback I got from the client read not only my bosses in CHI but also my boss in NYC *big fat smile*... yeah Baby... life is just awesome.

No comments: