Ok, long story short... on THU the bank asked for a final offer (everybody who bid already can put in a second/ higher bid to make sure they get it). Since we both wanted our dream house so badly, we put in the highest bid we were able to afford and sure enough today we got the 'YES'!!! Now all the paperwork has to get done ASAP because the bank wants the closing to be done on Sept, 28th!!! Big plus for me because I really want to move before I enter the third trimester (which starts already in the end of October - gosh the time is running fast). We'll drive by the house tomorrow again and I'll take some pictures of it so I can post them for you.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Crazy Couple!
Yes, the title says it all... you wouldn't believe it but once we put in the offer at the nice house from the last post and got accepted, Frank found our dream house in the #1 neighborhood (the same neighborhood the first house (colorful house) we bid on is in)!!! Yes, isn't that funny? We tried to take a look into it on Monday right away but somebody locked the keys inside the house :(... anyways, didn't hinder us to put in an offer. Since I went to STL for business, I haven't had the chance to take a look into the house until Thursday morning. But Frank met with the listing agent on Wednesday right after the inspection on our 'potential' house was being done (all was kind of ok, just minor things) and fell in love with the dream house right away. And I agreed after I saw the house on Thursday as well. Man, I'm telling you... that house has EVERYTHING that we're looking for, the perfect layout, great neighborhood, new paint, clean carpet, nice kitchen, south garden with patio, three door garage, big master suite with great big walk-in closet and jacuzzi... after we saw that house we totally didn't want to have the 'potential' house anymore even though we might've lost both if we would've stepped back from the 'potential' house! We took the risk...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Super super , toll es hat geklappt ... da kannst du/könnt ihr noch alles vorbereiten, bevor die kleine Maus auf die Welt kommt. Alles Liebe von Eurer Edda!
Post a Comment