Sunday, April 19, 2009

A walk through the neighborhood

Here a few pictures I took from the neighborhood while going on a nice walk. 
The pool from our apartment complex has already water in it :). Can't wait for the sun to come out and spend relaxing hours on the pool while getting burned *lol*... I'm gonna watch out... I promise.
I didn't know how nice it was just around the corner... should go out and take walks ;)
This weekend we had very nice weather (around 20 degrees Celcius). We discovered a very good icecream shop in the area (Oberweis). And Saturday night we had a GERMAN dinner in the restaurant 'Schnitzelplatz'. There was a wedding going on and a full house as normal on the weekends. Yeah, people know where to get the good food :).
Next week I'm gonna fly out on a business trip again. Just touched down from vacation and back in the air again after only one week at home ;). This time I'm gonna visit the Detroit branch for a few days. 

1 comment:

Life is a Miracle said...

OHHHH business trip to detroit??!! ;)