I learned at the previous oil change, that 'Bremsscheibe' is: rotors and stupid me was talking and talking what needs to be done and I say that the 'rotators' need to be changed *lol*... I think I'm doing too much pilates here!!! Of course he corrected me and said: rotors... yaeh yaeh I said, the disc you know? ;)...
... 2 hrs later, when I left the gym today I was cracking up thinking about WHAT I was saying instead! (Some thoughts need a little longer in my head to process)... so I was telling him that my rotators (Drehung im Hueftgelenk oder so aehnlich) need to be changed!!! I'm still laughing about that... our Pilates teacher always says that when we do our leg work...
Ok, bad thing... sure enough they found more that needs to get fixed! So I have to go there again. My outer rod ends (Spurstangenkopf) need to be replaced... they're almost done and then I need to align the tires as well (all those stupid potholes + my crazy driving *lol*)... and brake fluid needs to get exchanged. But oh well... Safety first... it's kind of fun to have stuff done on the car... so it's getting done on Friday.
When I left the shop I heard an additional sound though... drove right back to the guys and told them about it... after a few checks they identified it. My brakes in the back need to be corrected a little... weird, they shouldn't have touched it!!! So why all of the sudden this sound? I guess they did touch them somehow weird while rotating the tires. That will be fixed on FR as well.
Tz tz tz... you have to double check everything here...


No comments:
Post a Comment