Hihi... yeah... he can't deny that! I was amazed that he hasn't had his Itouch already at hand and leveled it out himself (he has the same function on it).
Saturday, April 11, 2009
German Breakfast
MMmhhh, how delicious, a German breakfast table with everything that the heart needs ;)
Oh, today I had an appointment at the hairstylist. How cool... it turned out pretty good for my taste :)
The styling to the 'no curls' style took longer than the actual cut *lol*... my hair is like me ;) hard time to control if you're lucky and succeed!!! *lol*
Taking a quick sunbath before I'm gonna head out to my next appointment:
Dad was changing the swing into new ones since Ava and Mila like to use it ;). When he was done putting on the new ones he asked me if it's leveled out... wait a second... I came up there with my Iphone and put on the function 'leveling out' and we leveled it out the right way *lol*... my dad was just shaking his head and said: My daughter!!!
Hihi... yeah... he can't deny that! I was amazed that he hasn't had his Itouch already at hand and leveled it out himself (he has the same function on it).
Hihi... yeah... he can't deny that! I was amazed that he hasn't had his Itouch already at hand and leveled it out himself (he has the same function on it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment