Ok... it really happened... seriously... who would've thought!!! I can't remember that I've ever had this feeling. But today I needed to clean the apartment (I'm just so busy that it needed to get it done today) and I totally wasn't in the mood for it... ME? Not in the mood for cleaning!!! A new record ;). I had to force myself to get it done... I'm impressed!!!
And then I also tried out the new airbed that we've bought. Irina and Thorsten will arrive on Saturday and so I needed to have one of those... and the coolest thing ever. It inflates itself... I didn't have to do anything except putting the plug into the outlet!!! And then I was watching the airbed inflating...
Man!!! I'm becoming LAZY!!! ;)
Here you can see the magical thing. Plug in the cable and you pull out the left side and flupps... it inflates :)...

And this airbed is very hard... I'm telling you... nothing compared to the 0815 airbeds ;)... I'm so amazed by this thing... now I wanna sleep on it ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment