Friday, April 10, 2009

First Family Day


Ava is watering the patio...
SMILE
Ava and her mom Swantje
Meike with her grandchild Ava
Today was the first day without any appointments which had a very relaxing touch to it. We got up whenever we woke up which was pretty cool and then we had a very delicious breakfast with scrambled eggs a la Germany!!! It was sooo delicious. I tried it so many times in the USA to do scrambled eggs the german way but I just don't succeed... it doesn't taste the same. Maybe the american eggs just don't taste the same!!! I have to keep on trying ;).
Yeah, this was the main setup today... we were hanging out on the patio and were enjoying the sun. We had about 23 Degrees I think! (Celcius)... wow it was amazing... we needed to put on our summer clothes. I think I got some color already :)... 

No comments: