Sunday, April 26, 2009

Benton Harbor, MI

This weekend we spent in Benton Harbor, MI which is on the other side of Lake Michigan. It was supposed to be very warm (30 degrees C) but rain and Thunderstorms :(. Anyway, we had a great weekend and drove all the way up to Holland, MI along the coast on Saturday. Here some nice pics we took on the way when it wasn't raining ;) 


Since the weather was nice some hours in between we could take a shot of this cool old car :)
Spring is here... YEAH. The colors of the spring were amazing... I'm glad spring is finally here. It was a long winter and all of us are ready for the summer!!!





So now I am gonna be home for a week or so... next weekend Irina and Thorsten are going to fly in on Saturday afternoon. I'm planning on baking the pyramid (a russian recipe) and I think on Sunday we'll go downtown and do some sight seeing. So I'll be ready for another post with many pictures :).

1 comment:

SitSit said...

Boah.. Was ist das denn für ein geiles Haus am Hang. Meeega.