This picture is for Andrea... the proof... Quark!!! Andrea I finally had my roll with some 'Quark'. (The explanation behind it: In the USA you rarely get 'Quark' and if you find a place... it costs a fortune! Andrea was bugging me all my vacation already if I have had quark already *g*... now I did)
This was a great brunch... all porcelain plates ;) - Very cozy and delicious, with rolls and cheese, salami, ham, quark, jam, eggs... man... this was so good
We enjoyed this day so much. It would've been so great if we would've had Dana with us. Hopefully we'll get the four of us together sometime soon!
On the way back to the Delmenhorst a very special person was coming up a lot in my head. The ONE who made all this possible... she would've enjoyed being with us in this place as well. A nice cup of coffee and a piece of cake or a breakfast in a cozy cafe. The special time between Mother and Daughter(s)...
Even in the USA we tried to get this feeling at Starbucks by ordering our coffee in a porcelain cup ;)... we needed to explain a little what we wanted, but after a while they knew that we're the weird germans who need their coffee in a porcelain cup every now and then *lol*.
I can just tell you... having three so wonderful sisters is the greatest gift in the world. And the very special person is still living... in each of us... I just wish sometimes that she could still be with us... laugh, talk and cry with us...


1 comment:
Makes me cry.... :-( Well, I know she is around and watching. She always is and the nice thing is she can be with all of us anywhere, anytime. That is nice since we are all so spread out all over the world. Don't worry, Christmas the FOUR of us (+1 little offspring :-)) will be together. I am so excited about that! Gotta change a diaper right now, somebody it freaking out... it's Doug, not Sophia :-)
Post a Comment