Sita, Andrea and I went shopping today :)... it was so much fun seeing and talking about some bad service of some sales people... we're having a blast!!! I know now why some shops have problems... with that service I wouldn't sell anything either! And sure enough we needed to stop at Sabine's (my godmother) jewlery shop and I went shopping there as well :)... can't wait to wear it all...
Hach ja.. Das hat heute echt richtig Spaß gemacht mit dir durch Bremen zu schlendern. Hab das richtig genossen.. Schade nur, dass die Zeit so schnell rumgeht.. aber morgen fahren wir ja erstmal zusammen zu Jela. Das wird auch prima. :-) Hab dich wirklich ganz doll lieb. Deine kleine Sister, Sita.
1 comment:
Hach ja.. Das hat heute echt richtig Spaß gemacht mit dir durch Bremen zu schlendern. Hab das richtig genossen.. Schade nur, dass die Zeit so schnell rumgeht.. aber morgen fahren wir ja erstmal zusammen zu Jela. Das wird auch prima. :-) Hab dich wirklich ganz doll lieb.
Deine kleine Sister, Sita.
Post a Comment