Here we are again back to 4... well we always find another child to add to our family :)... our neighbor Chan :)
A few days before our trip to Baltimore my trim came off from the windshield... I wasn't happy... it made a huge mess and that stuff wasn't getting off easily. I had it in the shop for a day but he only took the whole trim off instead of replacing it. I wasn't happy... well... we didn't want to delay the trip to Baltimore so I'll have to tackle it now...
The day before the trip... Playground time with friends... lunch in the park
our dear friends
On the way to Baltimore we made a stop in Carlisle, PA. It was nice to see and it's very clean I have to say that.
Here some pictures from Hershey, PA... the street lanterns are little Hershey kisses, so adorable
Eating crabs with friends... Frank got is crab fix ;)...
Family Reunion. It is the polish side... Frank's dad's and all his 9 siblings and offsprings. Of course not everybody made it but it was a nice turnout and a great time.
I think Henu's offsprings was the most people per family :)...
AND... another one bit the dust :(... my windshield... AGAIN. I just had it replaced last Sept and now I got a chip in it again. I could cry :(... Well... I guess I'll get it fixed together with the trim all at the same time. I'm so tired of all the rocks beating up my van. I need a new fog light too... that one got hit by a rock a while ago but I never replaced it. Now I saw that the light is actually cracked open and some debris rests in there... that looks ugly... need a new one. I guess I should start a fund for my van *LOL*...
Jenny arrived today and Ulla will come tomorrow (our exchange students from the year before) for some vacation time. I don't have any time to think it seems *lol*... it's good, keeps me occupied and not so sad that Dustin is gone but it will hunt me down eventually I know :(... so I'll just enjoy the moment. The summer will be over before I know it...
ENJOY THE SUMMER :) :) :)




No comments:
Post a Comment