That's right... when you finish Kindergarten, you get a graduation as well *lol*... but on the flip side, we didn't really get a 'Einschulung' so I saw this little graduation kind of like the 'Einschulung' I was missing so much last year ;)...
A cute 'list' of things Zoe planned on doing in the summer
Our trampoline in action...Sunday I got to get out by myself... always such an awesome treat. I met a friend of mine in Downtown Detroit and I was super surprised how beautiful it is. It really is an amazing city, it just had some really rough years behind it and needs to clean up the ruins from the past... but what they have done so far is absolutely beautiful and I wish I would spend more time downtown now that I got wind of it :)
a little splash park... and the beautiful river walk right there... would you think this is Downtown Detroit? No, me neither but it really is...
MON was Zoe's Kindergarten Graduation... just a small celebration for the kids and families it was really nicely done and I shed some tears :(... the teachers made a slideshow and the song matching with it... I couldn't hold it back! The kids grow way too fast :(
After graduation we went to the pool and since it was a bit colder than we hoped it to be we went to Chuck E Cheese for play and pizza...
afterwards we watched Zoe competing with her swim team in her first 'Away Meet'
At at 830pm a Frosty Boy treat to make this day a real true fun filled and delicious day... we all fell right into bed once we got home *lol*... it was a long and fun day


No comments:
Post a Comment