Alright, here some more pics to make it an up to date status for us :).
Last week there was a Ladies' Margarita Night on one of our neighbors deck and even though I was completely exhausted I went and had an amazing time and got to see this amazing sunset right off her deck.... I love our neighborhood:
Kleiner Schelm... erwischt beim Schokolade essen ;)Strawberry Picking on a SAT morning... the kids have been asking me for months to go Strawberry picking and the time finally arrived that the Strawberries arrived and were ready for picking ;)
At a German Get together I brought a Marzipan Brot with me... the kids got a glimpse of it and asked me when I got home to eat one as well... well that thing was gone before I knew it! Crazy! German taste buds for sure :)
Zoe's Award Party... she was so proud receiving two ribbons. One for first place and one for second place... what a great achievement.
Zoe with Coach Sean
Henry on his last day of pre-school with his teacher helper Ms. Kim
Ready for a hair cut. I told him how about purple or red hair... he was like 'noooo' *lol*


No comments:
Post a Comment