Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Zoe's Swim Team and Graduation

Zoe started swimming in the swim team of the Belleville Highschool. She's with the cubbies :) (the beginner of the club). Three times a week she gets to practice and she got already her first ribbons (she was so super proud of it) and she enjoys it a lot... I got some videos too but I'll post them in another post:

puh, got my car back :). Happy Kids and super happy Mommy, got new break pads and rotors. The back was 90% worn and the front was still ok BUT the rotors were a bit bend and made the car wiggle every single time you'd hit the brakes. I got used to it but it was a very awesome treat to get it finally fixed (it wasn't a safety issue by the way - else I would've had it fixed already).
My handsome men:
Dustin's graduation... it was really cool! I'm so glad we all went and that we took the kids. It was quite an exciting evening...




Late night goofing around
Shopping with my duo
My super favorite breakfast of the diet... I almost eat it daily now since it's just so uummmm yummy (it's also Dustin's favorite breakfast recipe)

Birthday Party for Emma and Laura at Pump it up... the kids had a BLAST
Sushi time...
Frosty Boy time :)...

No comments: