We have a boy!!! Henry started wanting to climb trees now... cracks me up... and he did it...
One exchange student left and two came back ;). Jenny and Ulla came to spend time with us over the summer and of course we have to go get a Frosty Boy...The kids took the girls to the park with them.
We hang out at the pool a lot enjoying the gym to the fullest. I got Ulla hooked on Zumba :)... so cool...
4th of July we spent at Greenfield Village with the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and an amazing fireworks display
Pool Time
Ups, jup... that happened too. Zoe lost a tooth! Her very first one... she ask the American Tooth Fairy to leave her tooth for her to keep. Of course she left it.
Hanging out at the beach
Cheering for the German Soccer Team
Oh and success story!!! My healthy diet not only made me feel so much better (I found out I might be lactose intolerant as well :( ) but I also lost quite some pounds to my satisfaction. I had this motorcycle leather that my Mom wore when she was a crazy newlywed (and she always was super skinny) I can only imagine how skinny she was as a young woman... anyway... I had it in my closet for a year I kind of forgot to try it on after I got it and now I finally got it out and it fit. It's tight but hell I was able to close that zipper and that was just amazing in itself to me!!! So I'm hooked on this great fitness / eating healthy and doing ZUMBA trip. I'm even starting to 'tone' now... it's so super exciting to watch the progress and hopefully this lifestyle will keep me very healthy and active and happy for many many years to come.
Boom Shakalakka :)...


2 comments:
*DAUMENHOCH*
Super, super ..... yeah.... gratuliere!!!
Deine Edda
Post a Comment