Friday, October 3, 2014

Toledo Zoo and shopping

TUE morning I went to the Toledo Zoo with the kids to enjoy another great day outside however somehow it was the coldest day we had this week *lol*. All the leaves on the tree are changing color... it looks very nice but also the colder air is coming in. We still have some nice days when the sun is out it's really warm and toasty but like today it is windy and wet, rain showers throughout the day. Typical fall weather I would say ;).








And here some pics from the kids shopping!!! Henry has grown so much. He talks a lot and expresses himself. At the moment he's having a cold so I'm hoping it will pass very quick because there is this very dangerous virus going around that actually kills kids or can make them paralyzed and I'm having nightmares already!!! There are a few cases already here in Michigan but what can you do? You don't want to wrap them into a bubble and Zoe understands already to wash hands regularly but Henry is on a 'no hand washing' trip right now... hopefully we'll be fine.



When Henry gets to go into the toy aisle you can count on it that he's trying out all of the toys he likes and it could look pretty much like this when you're done shopping!!! *hahahaha*

No comments: