Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Cookies and last Frosty Boy Ice Cream for the season

Tomorrow is already Halloween, how that happened... I have no clue! The months are just going by so quick I can hardly keep up with it. Halloween is also the last day of Frosty Boy being open, they close the doors for the winter and will be back up in May. So i took the kids for the last ice cream for the season at Frosty Boy after we picked up Zoe from pre school.
Tomorrow Zoe's class has a pajama party (YES, the kids go to school in their pajamas... don't ask me... it's an american thing I will never adopt to but that's ok I don't have to *lol*)... I signed up to bring cookies so why not make it a fun project and decorate some Halloween cookies with our friends and tomorrow they'll be all gone from the house (which is good)... We had a lot of fun and the kids did very well decorating the pumpkin and ghosts cookies :)

Of course we had to eat one cookie each as a reward :)



No comments: