Last FR we picked out our pumpkins at the Three Cedars Farm and this FR we carved them. I was sooo not looking forward to all the work it involves but so looking forward to the fun the kids would have with it ;). I know very weird but it's a joy to see their faces light up so it's worth it the hard work ;). But I was very surprised... this year it actually didn't feel so hard on me than it normally did. We had a great time carving and I guess I got the hang of it now and I carved Zoe and Henry's pumpkin without big trouble and we all had a great time.
Today we invited over for our first Halloween Party. Zoe actually asked to have a Halloween Party so I delivered ;). This time it came with a few 'tasks' to all invited... everybody had to dress up and if it was just a painted face or a funny hat or else... every effort counts. Also everybody had to bring a dish to share and if possible something halloween themed and it was an amazing outcome... it was a lot of fun and delicious. Lots of screaming, running and crazy young kids and great adult conversations :)




No comments:
Post a Comment