Sunday it was a little cold but so sunny and beautiful. A perfect day to spend outside and explore. We went to the Greenfield Village and took Ulla with us to show her all the fun during the day time :). And I have to admit even though I have a membership for a year now and I have been there soooo many times since... I haven't even seen anything really! We only see the things that interests the kids of course but this time we went and really saw some amazing things and I enjoyed it a lot!
The kids rode with the Model T, the horse carriage and the train (or lokomotive)
Afterwards we were in for a treat :). Adelheid invited us all over for dinner which I truly enjoyed! I wasn't aware of how much I was looking forward to not cooking that night (even though I LOVE cooking) and not doing any dishes or cleaning up the kitchen *lol*. And then after dinner I took the little ones home with me and Adelheid took the Girls with her to a hunted house theme park kinda thing... I was sooo happy they got to go with somebody since I couldn't do anything like that... it would freak me out *lol*... But they got to see it :).




No comments:
Post a Comment