Zoe turned 3 yesterday!!! Wow, I still remembered us going to the hospital three years ago and the week before me being soooo impatient to get her out. Her due date was a week earlier... and then I discovered how busy you can be staying at home and doing things that I didn't even know how to manage to add a baby into the mix and then there she was :). Can't believe this little girl is already three years old, it's gone by so fast. She loved all her presents and Henry did too... it was a bit of a fight sometimes for the toys *lol*...
I blew up 60 balloons to give her the whole birthday spirit and decorated the house. The kids always love to play with balloons so it'll be an additional activity for the next few days.Zoe's special butterfly mini cupcakes, aren't they cute? Was a bit of a crazy time decorating it because Zoe always wants to help and is in the middle of the kitchen with her coughing (she's sick again) it always drives me insane but I have her cover her mouth now *YEAH*...
Zoe's buddy Janos needed to share her birthday with her. The two were sooooo happy to see each other. We haven't seen Janos & Co. for over a month...
I made three very amazing dishes (recipe from my mother in law) everybody loved them and we had less leftover than I thought we would have. Must've been good :) :) :)
Joe and Laura (one of the twins)
Silke and Emma (the other twin)
He was in food heaven yesterday *lol*... even though he couldn't 'see' what was on top of the table / counter - he pointed right to the food and signalized to us that he wants more!
Singing Happy Birthday, Zoe was sooooooo happy
Three years old. A typical German 'Napfkuchen', I figured kids love color, chocolate... that's all they need and I was right :)
Blowing out the candles
This morning Zoe is watching 'German' Mickey Mouse on my laptop. It's getting crazy since I barely am able to do anything with my laptop anymore since she wants to watch German stuff on it! Well I love that she wants to watch german stuff but I really want my laptop to myself!!!
Henry loves all the new toys... every minute he has, he plays with them
He even adds the noise: 'Brumm, Brumm'... too cute.
These pics are from a few days ago... I did my pilates at home since the roads were so bad i didn't wanna go to the gym and decided for a home workout. Surprisingly the kids let me workout very well...
Our play date on FR at Lizzie's. It was too cute... Who is coming around the corner? Henry sitting in the car, being pushed by Zoe! It was sooooo cute...
Off we go...
Zoe had to take a picture from Henry...
After our play date at Lizzie, Zoe actually took a nap for THREE long hours!!! I was so surprised, that had to be documented (for the records, she's not napping anymore)
My little cute man: Somebody decided it's too sunny outside :)
Cool Y'all :)






No comments:
Post a Comment