Oh well... we've been sick for weeks almost. We've made it to music class last week but that was about the only thing we did besides celebrating Zoe's birthday. THU we went to the Doctor to check on the kids and make sure it's nothing serious. Henry got a little medicine that made his lungs breath a little easier since he was a little more congested than Zoe and him being younger etc.. I was very glad I went to the doctor to get them checked. Frank and I got sick over the weekend... needless to say we had a couch potato weekend *lol*... the kids are doing much better. I still think my one ear is a little worn out but oh well... just taking it easy. What else can you really do besides going to the doc and getting antibiotics probably ;).
I'm so happy about our pediatrician. He's not quick with prescribing antibiotics and I like that a lot. Henry had a light / very light: pneumonia (lungenentzuendung) and Zoe's one ear was a tiny bit infected. I tell you since I've been to the gym with the day care the kids have been out of order more than I like it! I don't think it was the best idea to start this gym thing. I actually got more out of my online pilates since the year started then I got out of the gym! And I pay a LOT less for pilates... I'm not pushing it to go back to the gym due to my health too but the kids seemed to be doing a lot better so I went to a make-up music class and the kids had a ball at My Urban Toddler playing:
This picture is from a week ago I think... shuffing down my cabbage rolls and she actually asked for more!!! Her exact words: 'MMmmhh, I like it. Can I have more mom?'
So cool!!!!
Henry was super tired since I didn't give him his normal nap time yesterday
but he played and played
Cutiepie... after a nap in the car he was all cool again and soooo darn cute!
Don't know why my pictures are all mixed up and not in order :(...







No comments:
Post a Comment